The Loft is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information that we process. You can contact The Loft direct about any data protection and privacy queries by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We keep the data we hold about you to an absolute minimum.
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you and meet our legal obligations.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed or at your request.
- We never sell your data to third parties and your data is only shared with trusted third parties for very specific reasons (see below).
Personal Information we collect and use
The Loft collects email addresses and certain other Personal Information to contact you about events, offers, new products and other information that might be of interest to you. You can review, amend or ask to have this information deleted at any time, by emailing email@example.com
Sharing and transferring your personal data
Your data is only shared with trusted third parties who help us provide certain aspects of our services, specifically we engage third parties to:
- Facilitate the sending of emails to customers and suppliers.
- Facilitate customers in making credit card payments.
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you.
We also have to share information and data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process and enforceable Governmental requests.
Retaining your personal information
We will hold your information for as long as is needed to provide our services to you. We may also hold some of your information for as long as is necessary to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or enforce our terms and conditions.
Keeping your personal information safe
Your personal information is held on Shopify, a secure platform that meets our (and your) high security and confidentiality expectations and fully complies with GDPR. We limit access to your personal information to those that have a genuine business need to know it , and are subject to a strict duty of confidentiality.
We hope that we can resolve any queries or concerns you may have about the way we process your information but if you are not happy with how we manage your information then you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For the UK please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/